COVID-19 vaccinations are available at our practice.
To make an appointment for us to administer the Moderna vaccine, please call our office.
Here are some important points to remember: • We have a limited number of vaccine doses, so please make your appointment soon.
• The Moderna vaccine is approved for ages 18 and over.
• COVID-19 vaccinations are at no charge to you.
• The vaccine is administered in two doses; during your first inoculation visit, we'll schedule you for the second shot four weeks later.
Sugarcreek Family Medicine
Office hours: Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Tuesday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm • Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Thursday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm • Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm • Alternate Saturdays 8:00 am - 12:00 Noon ; check with our office for scheduled Saturdays.
If you need to reach your provider after our office is closed, please call (937) 848-9010. Non-emergent calls will be returned within one to two business days.
Same day appointments — Call or schedule online through your Patient Portal
New Patients Welcome — Register online. No preliminary office visit needed.
We offer Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment — same day appointments.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 848-9010 or go to your Patient Portal
"[A telemedicine visit] is so convenient for me as I do not drive and depend on others. My doctor answered all my questions and gave me all the information I needed. EXCELLENT!"
"I feel I get the most thorough health screening every time I come in. We discuss everything and I leave with a plan of action to improve my health through doctor suggestions and requirements! I like that my questions are answered and explained at my level."
Board certified in family practice by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, Dr. Mark Jeffries has provided care to families throughout the greater Dayton area since 1995. A graduate of the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Jeffries received post-doctoral training at the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Grandview Hospital and Medical Center. He has served as Chief Resident in family practice at Grandview, and is currently Medical Director for Viaquest Hospice Care.
We’re proud to welcome Certified Family Nurse Practitioner Natalie Curry to our practice! Natalie joins our professional care team in offering complete, compassionate health care for everyone in your family, from infants to the elderly. As a primary care specialist, Natalie provides treatment for illness, injuries and most acute and chronic conditions. She also focuses on disease prevention as well as health education and wellness counseling.
Natalie looks forward to working with our patients in creating personalized pathways to better health. “I try my best to build a rapport with each person — developing a ‘partnership in health’ over time, so that achievable wellness goals come naturally through mutual trust and understanding.”
Natalie Curry brings an extensive clinical background to our staff, with emergency medicine, intensive care, surgical and transplant patient care, and wound care experience. Natalie is also a degreed adult educator specializing in nursing instruction; she serves on the faculty of the Ohio University School of Nursing in Athens, Ohio.
Sugarcreek Family Medicine is recognized by the NCQA as meeting PCMH 2011 Patient-Centered Medical Home standards.
At a Patient-Centered Medical Home, your health care team focuses on you, providing prompt, cost-efficient care, on-going wellness and better outcomes. It’s where you and your family work in partnership with a supportive team of medical professionals to ensure a lifetime of quality health care.
Skip the waiting room — visit your own provider over video!
Secure video appointments are ideal for follow-up visits, medication questions, test results or general questions. And they’re perfect when you need immediate medical attention from a trusted provider and you can’t visit your doctor’s office in person. All you need is access to a video-capable computer, tablet or smartphone.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 848-9010 or go to your Patient Portal
From your Portal on a computer
1. Click on the ‘Appointments’ tab
2. Click on ‘Secure Online Video’
3. Select the day for your desired appointment.
From your Portal on a smartphone
1. Go to the patient portal, and click on the ‘Appointments’ tab.
2. Click on ‘Schedule New Appointment’.
3. From the ‘Specialty’ menu, select ‘Family Medicine’ or, if applicable, ‘Pediatric Medicine’.
4. From the ‘Reason for visit’ menu, select ‘Secure Online Video Appointment’.
5. Choose from the available appointments to schedule with a Providence Medical Group provider. Note that the practice name and address is listed above the provider name.
How to begin your video visit
• After you’ve made your appointment, watch for an email or text that includes a link to the Providence Telemedicine web page or to download the 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' mobile app. You can then set up your user profile.
• Before your appointment, log in to your video visit with your computer, tablet, or a smartphone such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device — find the app 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' on your mobile device, or click here from your computer. You’ll also need a valid credit card.
• Please log in 15 minutes before your video visit and be prepared with questions for your doctor.
Tips for a great video visit
• Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred for a great video visit experience.
• Use headphones — it cuts down on background noise and helps keep the conversation with your doctor private
New Patient Online Registration
It takes only a few minutes to register online as a new patient!
Please note that these steps are for new patient registration only.
- Click on Patient Portal. From the Providence Medical Group Patient Portal landing page, click on ‘Don't have an account? Sign up today to stay connected to your healthcare.’
- Fill in the required information and complete the security verification.
- You will then be asked to confirm your identity with a verification code sent to you via email, phone or text message.
- Once confirmed, you may select your new healthcare provider and practice location from the dropdown menus.
- You will be asked to set a password — when your password is confirmed, you will be directed to your own personalized, secure Patient Portal. You are now registered as a patient!
- You may now schedule your first appointment right away if you wish.
If you would like to wait to schedule your initial appointment, you may return to your patient portal at any time to do so.
If you have any questions about the registration process, or your new Patient Portal, please call (937) 297-8999.
Established Providence patients are eligible for fast and thorough COVID-19 testing through our practice. Please call us if you'd like a COVID-19 testing appointment.
If you believe you have COVID-19 symptoms — Click here for Providence's procedures for COVID-19 testing for symptomatic patients.
If you need to be tested for COVID-19, but do not have symptoms — Click here for Providence's procedures for COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
If you or a family member has COVID-19 symptoms, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact us right away.
Improving the quality of care among our patient communities
At Sugarcreek Family Medicine, our goal is to continue to improve the health and wellness of all our patients.
We measure our progress by tracking the care and treatment of groups of patients who are at risk for common or chronic conditions — here are some important at-risk factors that we carefully monitor:
Blood Pressure Control
Patients 18 to 59 years of age with hypertension whose blood pressure is less than 140/90.
2018: 78% 2017: 74%
Patients 65 years of age and older who received an influenza vaccination during the measurement period.
2018: 50% 2017: 55%
Colorectal Cancer Screening
Patients 51 to 75 years of age who have received one or more screenings for colorectal cancer.
2018: 57% 2017: 62%
If you are at-risk for a chronic or other potentially harmful condition, please make sure you consult with your health care provider to set up a test or screening schedule to monitor your progress!