During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking every precaution to assure that everyone who enters our offices is safe. If you are concerned about any symptoms that you or a family member may have, please don't hesitate to contact your primary care provider through your patient portal or by calling the practice.
For more about COVID-19 in our area, go to https://provmedgroup.com/coronavirus.html
Crossroads Medical Center
Office hours: Monday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm • Tuesday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm • Wednesday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm • Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm • Friday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
If you need to reach your provider after our office is closed, please call (937) 454-5296. Non-emergent calls will be returned within one to two business days.
Same day appointments — Call or schedule online through your Patient Portal.
New Patients Welcome — Register online. No preliminary office visit needed.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 454-5296 or go to your Patient Portal
"For once in my life I have a doctor that truly seams to care. She doesn't rush me in and out after waiting 45 minutes to be seen like other doctors. She's compassionate and listens to my concerns and always helps me any way she can."
"This is the best doctor's office I have ever been to in my life! Every need I have is addressed in a timely manner. I am grateful for them all and wish everyone could receive the care that I do from Crossroads!!"
"I am beyond words to express my appreciation for the level of effective care, compassion, communication and kindness I have received from Meta Howard and the supporting staff members at this office."
"Don't know what I'd do without Annie Walker and the staff at Crossroads Medical! They are amazing and always make my visits good. The care I get from Annie surpasses any I've ever had and I'm so thankful to have her as my nurse practitioner."
Dr. Larry Ratcliff, board certified Family Nurse Practitioners Annie Walker and Meta Howard and the staff at Crossroads Medical Center provide you and your family a full range of health and wellness services. We offer :
• The time and attention you and each of your family members requires during every appointment.
• Care and treatment that promotes complete wellness.
New patients are always welcome; major insurance plans are accepted.
Skip the waiting room — visit your own provider over video!
Secure video appointments are ideal for follow-up visits, medication questions, test results or general questions. And they're perfect when you need immediate medical attention from a trusted provider and you can't visit your doctor's office in person. All you need is access to a video-capable computer, tablet or smartphone.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 454-5296 or go to your Patient Portal
From your Portal on a computer
1. Click on the ‘Appointments’ tab
2. Click on ‘Secure Online Video’
3. Select the day for your desired appointment.
From your Portal on a smartphone
1. Select the ‘Appointments’ tab
2. Select ‘Schedule New Appointment’
3. For Appointment Reason, select ‘Secure Online Video Appointment’. You will be given the opportunity to provide additional information about your visit should you wish.
4. In the ‘Who is your provider?’ menu, scroll down and select your provider.
How to begin your video visit
• After you've made your appointment, watch for an email or text that includes a link to the Providence Telemedicine web page or to download the 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' mobile app. You can then set up your user profile.
• Before your appointment, log in to your video visit with your computer, tablet, or a smartphone such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device — find the app 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' on your mobile device, or click here from your computer. You'll also need a valid credit card.
• Please log in 15 minutes before your video visit and be prepared with questions for your doctor.
Tips for a great video visit
• Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred for a great video visit experience.
• Use headphones — it cuts down on background noise and helps keep the conversation with your doctor private
Dr. Lawrence Ratcliff is a board-certified family physician, and has been serving the healthcare needs of area families for over thirty-five years. He is a graduate of Wayne State University's medical college, and performed his residency at Grant Hospital in Columbus, OH. He maintains hospital affiliations locally with Good Samaritan Hospital, Children's Medical Center, Kettering Medical Center, and Sycamore Hospital.
Annie Walker, AGNP-C, MSN, APRN
Please welcome to our professional staff Certified Nurse Practitioner Annie Walker. With over 10 years of experience, Annie provides complete clinical care for all patients, including wellness visits, illness diagnosis and treatment, disease prevention and health counseling, and treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
Certified in Adult-Gerontology Family Practice, Annie also specializes in the care and treatment of patients from early adolescents, beginning at age 13, through late adulthood.
Meta Howard, APRN, NP-C
We’re proud to welcome Certified Nurse Practitioner — and good neighbor — Meta Howard to our practice! Meta joins our professional staff in offering complete, compassionate health care for everyone in your family, from newborns to the elderly.
With a whole-person approach to care, Meta provides treatment for illness, injuries and most acute and chronic conditions. She also focuses on disease prevention as well as personalized health education and wellness counseling.
Crossroads Medical Center is recognized by the NCQA as meeting PCMH 2011 patient-centered medical home standards.
At a Patient-Centered Medical Home, your health care team focuses on you, providing prompt, cost-efficient care, on-going wellness and better outcomes. It’s where you and your family work in partnership with a supportive team of medical professionals to ensure a lifetime of quality health care.
New Patient Online Registration
It takes only a few minutes to register online as a new patient!
Please note that these steps are for new patient registration only.
- Click on Patient Portal. From the Providence Medical Group Patient Portal landing page, click on ‘Don't have an account? Sign up today to stay connected to your healthcare.’
- Fill in the required information and complete the security verification.
- You will then be asked to confirm your identity with a verification code sent to you via email, phone or text message.
- Once confirmed, you may select your new healthcare provider and practice location from the dropdown menus.
- You will be asked to set a password — when your password is confirmed, you will be directed to your own personalized, secure Patient Portal. You are now registered as a patient!
- You may now schedule your first appointment right away if you wish.
If you would like to wait to schedule your initial appointment, you may return to your patient portal at any time to do so.
If you have any questions about the registration process, or your new Patient Portal, please call (937) 297-8999.
Established patients who exhibit symptoms characteristic of COVID-19, including fever, cough and shortness of breath, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past, are eligible for COVID-19 antibody testing.
Providence Medical Group’s total antibody testing procedure determines:
- If COVID-19 antibodies are present, and if they are,
- Whether antibodies are the result of an active or inactive incidence of COVID-19.
Same-day appointments are available; call our office or request an appointment for ‘COVID-19 antibody test’ with us through your patient portal.
Currently, COVID-19 antibody testing is covered by most medical insurance carriers.
To make a flu shot appointment, call 937-454-5296, or schedule through your patient portal.
If accessing your patient portal on your smartphone, choose ‘Labcrossroads’ as your provider.
Improving the quality of care among our patient communities
At Crossroads Medical Center, our goal is to continue to improve the health and wellness of all our patients.
We measure our progress by tracking the care and treatment of groups of patients who are at risk for common or chronic conditions — here are some important at-risk factors that we carefully monitor:
Blood Pressure Control
Patients 18 to 59 years of age with hypertension whose blood pressure is less than 140/90.
2018: 72% 2017: 77%
Pneumococcal Vaccination Status
Measure identifies Medicare members 65 years of age or older who have ever received a pneumococcal vaccination.
2018: 50% 2017: 44%
Colorectal Cancer Screening
Patients 51 to 75 years of age who have received one or more screenings for colorectal cancer.
2018: 49% 2017: 49%
If you are at-risk for a chronic or other potentially harmful condition, please make sure you consult with your health care provider to set up a test or screening schedule to monitor your progress!