COVID-19 vaccinations are available at our practice.
To make an appointment for us to administer the Moderna vaccine, please call our office.
Here are some important points to remember: • We have a limited number of vaccine doses, so please make your appointment soon.
• The Moderna vaccine is approved for ages 18 and over.
• COVID-19 vaccinations are at no charge to you.
• The vaccine is administered in two doses; during your first inoculation visit, we'll schedule you for the second shot four weeks later.
Crossroads Medical Center
Office hours: Monday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm • Tuesday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm • Wednesday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm • Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm • Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
If you need to reach your provider after our office is closed, please call (937) 454-5296. Non-emergent calls will be returned within one to two business days.
Same day appointments — Call or schedule online through your Patient Portal.
New Patients Welcome — Register online. No preliminary office visit needed.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 454-5296 or go to your Patient Portal
"For once in my life I have a doctor that truly seams to care. She doesn't rush me in and out after waiting 45 minutes to be seen like other doctors. She's compassionate and listens to my concerns and always helps me any way she can."
"This is the best doctor's office I have ever been to in my life! Every need I have is addressed in a timely manner. I am grateful for them all and wish everyone could receive the care that I do from Crossroads!!"
"Don't know what I'd do without Annie Walker and the staff at Crossroads Medical! They are amazing and always make my visits good. The care I get from Annie surpasses any I've ever had and I'm so thankful to have her as my nurse practitioner."
Board certified Family Nurse Practitioners Annie Walker, Sara Farling and Jennifer Goodin and the staff at Crossroads Medical Center provide you and your family a full range of health and wellness services. We offer :
• The time and attention you and each of your family members requires during every appointment.
• Care and treatment that promotes complete wellness.
New patients are always welcome; major insurance plans are accepted.
Joni Koren, DO, serves as the Collaborating Physician at Crossroads Medical Center.
Skip the waiting room — visit your own provider over video!
Secure video appointments are ideal for follow-up visits, medication questions, test results or general questions. And they're perfect when you need immediate medical attention from a trusted provider and you can't visit your doctor's office in person. All you need is access to a video-capable computer, tablet or smartphone.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 454-5296 or go to your Patient Portal
From your Portal on a computer
1. Click on the ‘Appointments’ tab
2. Click on ‘Secure Online Video’
3. Select the day for your desired appointment.
From your Portal on a smartphone
1. Go to the patient portal, and click on the ‘Appointments’ tab.
2. Click on ‘Schedule New Appointment’.
3. From the ‘Specialty’ menu, select ‘Family Medicine’ or, if applicable, ‘Pediatric Medicine’.
4. From the ‘Reason for visit’ menu, select ‘Secure Online Video Appointment’.
5. Choose from the available appointments to schedule with a Providence Medical Group provider. Note that the practice name and address is listed above the provider name.
How to begin your video visit
• After you've made your appointment, watch for an email or text that includes a link to the Providence Telemedicine web page or to download the 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' mobile app. You can then set up your user profile.
• Before your appointment, log in to your video visit with your computer, tablet, or a smartphone such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device — find the app 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' on your mobile device, or click here from your computer. You'll also need a valid credit card.
• Please log in 15 minutes before your video visit and be prepared with questions for your doctor.
Tips for a great video visit
• Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred for a great video visit experience.
• Use headphones — it cuts down on background noise and helps keep the conversation with your doctor private
With over 10 years of experience, Certified Nurse Practitioner Annie Walker provides complete clinical care for all patients, including wellness visits, illness diagnosis and treatment, disease prevention and health counseling, and treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
Certified in Adult-Gerontology Family Practice, Annie also specializes in the care and treatment of patients from early adolescents, beginning at age 13, through late adulthood.
Sara Farling, Certified Nurse Practitioner, provides complete clinical care for the whole family, including treatment of illness and injuries, routine check-ups, disease prevention, health self-management education, and annual wellness visits.
With a whole-person approach to care, Sara works in partnership with each patient to prevent illness and achieve better health and wellness. “I believe in building a trusting relationship with every patient, and to the best of my abilities, treating and counseling each one with care and compassion.”
In addition to her nurse practitioner certification, Sara has extensive experience as an RN, treating neonatal and surgical patients in a hospital setting. She’s also a native of Laura, Ohio and looks forward to caring for families from nearby neighborhoods!
Please join us in welcoming certified nurse practitioner Jennifer Goodin to Crossroads Medical Center! As a vital member of our care team, Jennifer offers comprehensive primary health care and wellness counseling for the whole family, from children to the elderly.
Experience as a family nurse practitioner, as well as an extensive background as an emergency room nurse, has given Jennifer an appreciation for her role as an advocate for each patient’s well-being.
“Having an opportunity to maintain a sincere rapport with patients and their families is so important — I’m able to be their guide to better health at this moment, and over the long term through all life’s changes.”
Crossroads Medical Center is recognized by the NCQA as meeting PCMH 2011 patient-centered medical home standards.
At a Patient-Centered Medical Home, your health care team focuses on you, providing prompt, cost-efficient care, on-going wellness and better outcomes. It’s where you and your family work in partnership with a supportive team of medical professionals to ensure a lifetime of quality health care.
New Patient Online Registration
It takes only a few minutes to register online as a new patient!
Please note that these steps are for new patient registration only.
- Click on Patient Portal. From the Providence Medical Group Patient Portal landing page, click on ‘Don't have an account? Sign up today to stay connected to your healthcare.’
- Fill in the required information and complete the security verification.
- You will then be asked to confirm your identity with a verification code sent to you via email, phone or text message.
- Once confirmed, you may select your new healthcare provider and practice location from the dropdown menus.
- You will be asked to set a password — when your password is confirmed, you will be directed to your own personalized, secure Patient Portal. You are now registered as a patient!
- You may now schedule your first appointment right away if you wish.
If you would like to wait to schedule your initial appointment, you may return to your patient portal at any time to do so.
If you have any questions about the registration process, or your new Patient Portal, please call (937) 297-8999.
Established Providence patients are eligible for fast and thorough COVID-19 testing through our practice. Please call us if you'd like a COVID-19 testing appointment.
If you believe you have COVID-19 symptoms — Click here for Providence's procedures for COVID-19 testing for symptomatic patients.
If you need to be tested for COVID-19, but do not have symptoms — Click here for Providence's procedures for COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
If you or a family member has COVID-19 symptoms, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact us right away.
To make a flu shot appointment, call 937-454-5296, or schedule through your patient portal.
If accessing your patient portal on your smartphone, choose ‘Labcrossroads’ as your provider.
Improving the quality of care among our patient communities
At Crossroads Medical Center, our goal is to continue to improve the health and wellness of all our patients.
We measure our progress by tracking the care and treatment of groups of patients who are at risk for common or chronic conditions — here are some important at-risk factors that we carefully monitor:
Blood Pressure Control
Patients 18 to 59 years of age with hypertension whose blood pressure is less than 140/90.
2018: 72% 2017: 77%
Pneumococcal Vaccination Status
Measure identifies Medicare members 65 years of age or older who have ever received a pneumococcal vaccination.
2018: 50% 2017: 44%
Colorectal Cancer Screening
Patients 51 to 75 years of age who have received one or more screenings for colorectal cancer.
2018: 49% 2017: 49%
If you are at-risk for a chronic or other potentially harmful condition, please make sure you consult with your health care provider to set up a test or screening schedule to monitor your progress!