Due to necessary renovations at our 38 Woodcroft Trail office, for a short time we are seeing patients at two alternate Providence Medical Group locations:
Rebecca Cherry, MD and Elle Wilson, PA-C, will see patients at Providence Medical Group, 2912 Springboro West, Suite 200, Dayton, Ohio. Map and directions
Josephine Adams, APRN-CNP, will see patients at Sugarcreek Family Medicine, 4403 St. Rte. 725, Suite B, Bellbrook, Ohio. Map and directions
To schedule a new appointment, or to check on an existing visit, please call (937) 427-3333.
Beavercreek Commons Family Practice
38 Woodcroft Trail, Beavercreek, OH • Phone: (937) 427-3333
Access your on-line Patient Portal
Office hours: Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If you need to reach your provider after our office is closed, please call (937) 427-3333. Non-emergent calls will be returned within one to two business days.
Same day appointments — Call to schedule.
New Patients Welcome — Register online. No preliminary office visit needed.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 427-3333 or go to your Patient Portal
"I transferred from Hamilton, OH to continue seeing Josephine Adams as my Primary Care Provider. She is the reason I traveled 45 miles to your facility. Josephine always explains what she wants me to do and why I should. She is an excellent care provider; I would recommend her to anyone."
"These folks do marvelous work and I am blessed to have them! Everyone is top-notch and I am thankful for each one."
Board Certified physician Rebecca Cherry, Certified Nurse Practitioner Josephine Adams, and Certified Physician Assistant Elle Wilson offer personalized treatment and care to all family members, from newborns to geriatric patients.
Beavercreek Commons Family Practice is pleased to welcome Rebecca Cherry, MD to our provider staff. Board certified in family medicine for nearly 20 years, Dr. Cherry emphasizes an ongoing partnership between patient and physician as the best path to long-term health and wellness. “I appreciate the opportunity to care for families over time, and develop the communication and trust that encourages patients to build healthy habits into their everyday lives. It’s my goal to be compassionate with each patient, and listen to them at every level to address every concern and assure their well-being.”
Dr. Cherry is a graduate of Miami University, and received her medical degree from the Ohio State University College of Medicine. She is an active member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians, and the Ohio State Medical Association.
Please welcome Certified Family Nurse Practitioner Josephine Adams to Beavercreek Commons Family Practice! A vital member of our care team, Josephine provides treatment for illness, injuries and most acute and chronic conditions. She also focuses on disease prevention as well as personalized health education and wellness counseling.
With an extensive background in internal medicine, Josephine also brings special experience in the treatment of diabetes and hypertension.Nurse Practitioners provide our patients with important health care services.
Please join us in welcoming Elle Wilson, PA-C to Beavercreek Commons Family Practice!
As a board-certified physician assistant, Elle performs medical histories, conducts physical exams, diagnoses and treats many illnesses, performs outpatient procedures, and counsels on preventive care. She also has specialized experience in mental and behavioral health care, as well as trauma informed care.
“I look forward to serving our neighborhood’s families for many years to come, and through on-going care help our patients claim control over their health and wellness through every stage of life.”
A long-time Dayton area resident, Elle earned her Masters of Physician Assistant Studies at Kettering College; she also has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology degree from Ball State University.
To schedule a prompt appointment with Elle, please call 937/427-3333 today!
Beavercreek Commons Family Practice is recognized by the NCQA as meeting PCMH 2014 Patient-Centered Medical Home standards.
At a Patient-Centered Medical Home, your health care team focuses on you, providing prompt, cost-efficient care, on-going wellness and better outcomes. It’s where you and your family work in partnership with a supportive team of medical professionals to ensure a lifetime of quality health care.
Treatment for Sleep Disorders at the Carter Sleep Center
Dr. Kevin Carter provides full-spectrum sleep medicine evaluations, diagnosis, and treatments at the Carter Sleep Center, located in the offices of Beavercreek Commons Family Practice. The Center treats sleep-related breathing disorders (Obstructive Sleep Apnea), insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, and parasomnias in all age groups. Home sleep testing and in-lab sleep testing are available. Click here to go to the Carter Sleep Center website.
New Patient Online Registration
It takes only a few minutes to register online as a new patient!
Please note that these steps are for new patient registration only.
- Click on Patient Portal. From the Providence Medical Group Patient Portal landing page, click on ‘Don't have an account? Sign up today to stay connected to your healthcare.’
- Fill in the required information and complete the security verification.
- You will then be asked to confirm your identity with a verification code sent to you via email, phone or text message.
- Once confirmed, you may select your new healthcare provider and practice location from the dropdown menus.
- You will be asked to set a password — when your password is confirmed, you will be directed to your own personalized, secure Patient Portal. You are now registered as a patient!
- You may now schedule your first appointment right away if you wish.
If you would like to wait to schedule your initial appointment, you may return to your patient portal at any time to do so.
If you have any questions about the registration process, or your new Patient Portal, please call (937) 297-8999.
Skip the waiting room — visit your own provider over video!
Secure video appointments are ideal for follow-up visits, medication questions, test results or general questions. And they're perfect when you need immediate medical attention from a trusted provider and you can't visit your doctor's office in person. All you need is access to a video-capable computer, tablet or smartphone.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 427-3333 or go to your Patient Portal
From your Portal on a computer
1. Click on the ‘Appointments’ tab
2. Click on ‘Secure Online Video’
3. Select the day for your desired appointment.
From your Portal on a smartphone
1. Go to the patient portal, and click on the ‘Appointments’ tab.
2. Click on ‘Schedule New Appointment’.
3. From the ‘Specialty’ menu, select ‘Family Medicine’ or, if applicable, ‘Pediatric Medicine’.
4. From the ‘Reason for visit’ menu, select ‘Secure Online Video Appointment’.
5. Choose from the available appointments to schedule with a Providence Medical Group provider. Note that the practice name and address is listed above the provider name.
How to begin your video visit
• After you've made your appointment, watch for an email or text that includes a link to the Providence Telemedicine web page or to download the 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' mobile app. You can then set up your user profile.
• Before your appointment, log in to your video visit with your computer, tablet, or a smartphone such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device — find the app 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' on your mobile device, or click here from your computer. You'll also need a valid credit card.
• Please log in 15 minutes before your video visit and be prepared with questions for your doctor.
Tips for a great video visit
• Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred for a great video visit experience.
• Use headphones — it cuts down on background noise and helps keep the conversation with your doctor private
Established Providence patients are eligible for fast and thorough COVID-19 testing through our practice. Please call us if you’d like a COVID-19 testing appointment.
If you believe you have COVID-19 symptoms — Click here for Providence's procedures for COVID-19 testing for symptomatic patients.
If you need to be tested for COVID-19, but do not have symptoms — Click here for Providence's procedures for COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
If you or a family member has COVID-19 symptoms, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact us right away.
To make a flu shot appointment, call 937-427-3333, or schedule through your patient portal.
If accessing your patient portal on your smartphone, choose ‘Labbeavercreek’ as your provider.
Improving the quality of care among our patient communities
At Beavercreek Commons Family Practice, our goal is to continue to improve the health and wellness of all our patients.
We measure our progress by tracking the care and treatment of groups of patients who are at risk for common or chronic conditions — here are some important at-risk factors that we carefully monitor:
Blood Pressure Control
Patients 18 to 59 years of age with hypertension whose blood pressure is less than 140/90.
2018: 55% 2017: 49%
Pneumococcal Vaccination Status
Measure identifies Medicare members 65 years of age or older who have ever received a pneumococcal vaccination.
2018: 52% 2017: 53%
Colorectal Cancer Screening
Patients 51 to 75 years of age who have received one or more screenings for colorectal cancer.
2018: 57% 2017: 54%
If you are at-risk for a chronic or other potentially harmful condition, please make sure you consult with your health care provider to set up a test or screening schedule to monitor your progress!