COVID-19 vaccinations are available at our practice.
To make an appointment for us to administer the Moderna vaccine, please call our office.
Here are some important points to remember: • We have a limited number of vaccine doses, so please make your appointment soon.
• The Moderna vaccine is approved for ages 18 and over.
• COVID-19 vaccinations are at no charge to you.
• The vaccine is administered in two doses; during your first inoculation visit, we'll schedule you for the second shot four weeks later.
Farmersville Medical Center
Office hours: Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm • Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
If you need to reach your provider after our office is closed, please call (937) 696-2858. Non-emergent calls will be returned within one to two business days.
Same day appointments — Call or schedule online through your Patient Portal.
New Patients Welcome — Register online. No preliminary office visit needed.
Counseling & Psychiatric Medication Management with Wes Weidle, PA-C, Psychiatry CAQ.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 696-2858 or go to your Patient Portal
"If a doctor is needed, I would not go anywhere else. The doctors and staff at Farmersville Medical Center are the best."
At Farmersville Medical Center you'll find personalized health care that emphasizes the time, attention and consideration of the whole person that every patient needs to promote long-term health. Our providers offer comprehensive primary care for patients of all ages.
- Dr. Ratcliff and the staff of Farmersville Medical Center also maintain a special interest in Sports Medicine and Pediatrics.
- New patients are always welcome; most major insurance plans accepted.
Dr. Lawrence Ratcliff is a board-certified family physician, and has been serving the healthcare needs of area families for over thirty-five years. He is a graduate of Wayne State University's medical college, and performed his residency at Grant Hospital in Columbus, OH. He maintains hospital affiliations locally with Good Samaritan Hospital, Children's Medical Center, Kettering Medical Center, and Sycamore Hospital.
Danielle Little, Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, provides complete clinical care — including treatment of illness and injuries, routine check-ups, disease prevention, and diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions for all ages.Nurse Practitioners provide our patients with important health care services.
Please join us in welcoming Germantown native Wes Weidle, PA-C to Farmersville Medical Center!
As a board-certified physician assistant/associate, Wes performs medical histories, conducts physical exams, diagnoses and treats many illnesses, performs outpatient procedures, and counsels on preventive care. He also specializes in men’s health, sports physicals, select acute illness visits, and LGBTQIA-affirmative care.
Of special note, Wes offers psychiatric medication management for patients 13 years and older, with extensive clinical experience gained in both outpatient and hospital-based settings in the field of psychiatry and psycho-oncology.
Wes earned his masters degree in PA Studies, as well as his certificate of additional qualifications in psychiatry, at Ohio Dominican University. He also has experience in teaching medicine at the university level.
To schedule an appointment with Wes Weidle, please call (937) 696-2858.
Wes is happy to schedule appointments with Providence Medical Group patients throughout the Germantown area, and will be moving to the new Providence Medical Group-Germantown practice when it opens in early 2022.
Farmersville Medical Center is recognized by the NCQA as meeting PCMH 2014 patient-centered medical home standards.
At a Patient-Centered Medical Home, your health care team focuses on you, providing prompt, cost-efficient care, on-going wellness and better outcomes. It’s where you and your family work in partnership with a supportive team of medical professionals to ensure a lifetime of quality health care.
Skip the waiting room — visit your own provider over video!
Secure video appointments are ideal for follow-up visits, medication questions, test results or general questions. And they're perfect when you need immediate medical attention from a trusted provider and you can't visit your doctor's office in person. All you need is access to a video-capable computer, tablet or smartphone.
To request a video appointment, call (937) 696-2858 or go to your Patient Portal
From your Portal on a computer
1. Click on the ‘Appointments’ tab
2. Click on ‘Secure Online Video’
3. Select the day for your desired appointment.
From your Portal on a smartphone
1. Select the ‘Appointments’ tab
2. Select ‘Schedule New Appointment’
3. For Appointment Reason, select ‘Secure Online Video Appointment’. You will be given the opportunity to provide additional information about your visit should you wish.
4. In the ‘Who is your provider?’ menu, scroll down and select your provider.
How to begin your video visit
• After you've made your appointment, watch for an email or text that includes a link to the Providence Telemedicine web page or to download the 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' mobile app. You can then set up your user profile.
• Before your appointment, log in to your video visit with your computer, tablet, or a smartphone such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device — find the app 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' on your mobile device, or click here from your computer. You'll also need a valid credit card.
• Please log in 15 minutes before your video visit and be prepared with questions for your doctor.
Tips for a great video visit
• Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred for a great video visit experience.
• Use headphones — it cuts down on background noise and helps keep the conversation with your doctor private
New Patient Online Registration
It takes only a few minutes to register online as a new patient!
Please note that these steps are for new patient registration only.
- Click on Patient Portal. From the Providence Medical Group Patient Portal landing page, click on ‘Don't have an account? Sign up today to stay connected to your healthcare.’
- Fill in the required information and complete the security verification.
- You will then be asked to confirm your identity with a verification code sent to you via email, phone or text message.
- Once confirmed, you may select your new healthcare provider and practice location from the dropdown menus.
- You will be asked to set a password — when your password is confirmed, you will be directed to your own personalized, secure Patient Portal. You are now registered as a patient!
- You may now schedule your first appointment right away if you wish.
If you would like to wait to schedule your initial appointment, you may return to your patient portal at any time to do so.
If you have any questions about the registration process, or your new Patient Portal, please call (937) 297-8999.
Established Providence patients are eligible for COVID-19 testing through the conveniently located Providence Medical Lab and its fast and thorough test results. Please call your Providence practice from the list above for a testing appointment.
If you believe you have COVID-19 symptoms — Click here for Providence's procedures for COVID-19 testing for symptomatic patients.
If you need to be tested for COVID-19, but do not have symptoms — Click here for Providence's procedures for COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
If you or a family member has COVID-19 symptoms, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact us right away.
To make a flu shot appointment, call 937-696-2858, or schedule through your patient portal.
If accessing your patient portal on your smartphone, choose ‘Labfarmersville’ as your provider.
Certified physician assistant-associate Wes Weidle offers counseling and psychiatric medication management for patients thirteen years and older, with extensive clinical experience with patient conditions that include:
• Alcohol use disorder
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Autism-related symptom management
• Benzodiazepine use disorder
• Bipolar disorders
• Eating disorders
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Opioid use disorder
• Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Psychotic spectrum/schizophrenia disorders
• Sexual dysfunctions
• Tobacco use disorder
To schedule a convenient appointment with Wes Weidle, please call our office at (937) 696-2858.Click here for Wes Weidle’s comprehensive guide to mental health resources in our area.
Improving the quality of care among our patient communities
At Farmersville Medical Center, our goal is to continue to improve the health and wellness of all our patients.
We measure our progress by tracking the care and treatment of groups of patients who are at risk for common or chronic conditions — here are some important at-risk factors that we carefully monitor:
Patients 65 years of age and older who received an influenza vaccination during the measurement period.
2018: 68% 2017: 70%
Pneumococcal Vaccination Status
Measure identifies Medicare members 65 years of age or older who have ever received a pneumococcal vaccination.
2018: 72% 2017: 75%
Colorectal Cancer Screening
Patients 51 to 75 years of age who have received one or more screenings for colorectal cancer.
2018: 67% 2017: 67%
If you are at-risk for a chronic or other potentially harmful condition, please make sure you consult with your health care provider to set up a test or screening schedule to monitor your progress!
Vital health screenings! Find out below the important preventive services for people just like you. Then, check back with us to discuss which are the most important steps to help assure your health and wellness — it’s fast and easy!