Three easy ways to pay your outstanding balance.
1. Your Online Patient Portal
It’s fast, flexible and secure
• Use your credit or debit card
• Payments are applied to your account on the same day
Sign into your patient portal account, and from the Billing menu click ‘Bill Pay’. If you don’t have an online Patient Portal account, click here to sign up for one today.
2. Mail your check
Important — Include a copy of your remittance from your statement
• Mail to the remit-to address on your statement. Please note your
patient account number on your check.
• Do not send cash through the mail.
3. Pay in person at your Providence doctor's office
• We accept cash, credit or debit card, or check.
Co-pays and outstanding balances are due at time of service
Please Note — Any outstanding balances must be paid before service. If you need assistance to settle an outstanding balance, please contact the Site Supervisor at your doctor's office.
An important note about payments through a third party
Third-party payment processing, optional with some insurance carriers, may result in significant delays in your provider receiving payment and ongoing statement balances. We ask that patients please pay from their Providence Medical Group billing statement through the online Patient Portal or by mailed check.