One of Greater Dayton's most progressive health care networks
Where nothing comes between you and your doctor.” At Providence Medical Group, that simple statement is our founding principle, and a promise made to each of our patients. Providence Medical Group is one of the region’s largest health care provider organizations solely owned and managed by physicians.
Through a philosophy of patient-centered care, we’re devoted to strengthening the traditional bonds between physician and patient; to building lasting partnerships that focus on personalized care and won’t compromise patient well-being. New and established patients alike find that partnering with their doctor in every aspect of their treatment encourages high-quality, cost-efficient care.
Your Providence primary care or pediatric practice is a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
It’s where your health care team focuses on you and your family, providing prompt, cost-efficient care, on-going wellness and better outcomes.
- Your care is entrusted to a team of health care providers who know you and your family's health history, and who can focus on wellness and illness prevention as well as disease treatment.
- Your Medical Home doctor coordinates care, so the precise treatment or testing you need is available right away, and unnecessary procedures that take time, and drive up your costs, are eliminated.
- You can take charge of your own health — your Medical Home team makes sure you're fully informed of your health and wellness needs so you can take better care of yourself every hour of every day.
- Providence Medical Home practices provide appointments when you need them, including same-day urgent care appointments.
The online Providence Patient Portal puts you in touch with us—and all your medical information—quickly, easily and safely. Log on whenever and wherever you like, and
• Handle appointments and check your appointment schedule
• Update your personal and health information forms
• Receive billing statements and make payments
• Communicate directly with your doctor with online messages
• Review test results
• Request prescription refills
• Browse important healthcare facts and information
You and your family's records are just as safe as they are at your doctor's office. The Patient Portal meets all requirements of medical records regulation.
If you're a patient at a Providence practice, you can register right now for the Providence Patient Portal by clicking here or on the link in the top bar above. Or you can register at your doctor's office.
Call our Physician Referral Line at (937) 297-8999 or use links to find a care provider near you.