Providence Health Partners — Center for Clinical Research
The Providence Health Partners Center for Clinical Research offers a broad scope of services from a professional staff experienced in pharmaceutical and NIH clinical trials.
Phase II, III, IIIb, IV research studies in the following areas:
• Gynecology: Contraception, dysmenorrhea, endometriosis, hormone replacement therapy, female sexual dysfunction, fibroids, abnormal vaginal bleeding, secondary amenorrhea, vaginal pruritus.
• Endocrinology: Diabetes, obesity, nutrition studies, lipid disorders, osteoporosis, hyper-hypothyroidism.
• Musculoskeletal: Chronic pain, gout, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia.
• Cardiovascular: Atherosclerosis, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, peripheral arterial disease, cardiovascular outcomes, heart disease.
• Gastrointestinal: Constipation, GERD, esophagitis, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroparesis, peptic ulcer disease, heartburn.
• Urology: BPH, erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, nocturia.
• Dermatology: Acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, Herpes Simplex Virus-Type 1 and 2.
• Neurology: Headache, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease, post-herpetic neuralgia, diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
• Respiratory/Pulmonary: COPD, asthma, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis
• Hematology: Iron deficiency anemia
• Immunology: vaccines: pneumonia, influenza, Cdiff, dengue fever
• Behavioral: Sleep disorders, insomnia, smoking cessation
Extensive on-site capabilities offer a wide range of benefits for research sponsors, including:
• Use of central IRB
• Extensive Patient Database
• Equipped and Experienced in Electronic Data Capture
• Strict adherence to FDA and ICH guidelines
• GCP and HIPPA compliant trained staff
• PAP smears
• Endometrial biopsy
• Full service laboratory, phlebotomy, IV area and shipping (CLIA and COLA)
• HAZMAT/DOT/IATA certified staff for diagnostic specimen transport
• Serial PK sample collection and storage
• Meal challenge testing
• Glucometer testing
• -20 C freezer
• Dry Ice
• Secured drug storage and patient files
• Dedicated analog lines, internet access, fax and photocopy
• Dedicated monitor work area with internet access
• Free and easily accessible parking
• Close to major airport and hotel