Providence Health Partners — Center for Clinical Research
Every day, research uncovers new information about medical conditions and possible treatments. Volunteering to participate in a clinical research study is one way you can contribute to the understanding of diseases and the development of new therapies. At the Providence Health Partners—Center for Clinical Research, clinical studies help eligible participants to:
• Play an active role in their health care.
• Gain access to new research treatments before they are widely available.
• Help others by contributing to medical research.
Because it is part of the Providence Medical Group, the Center and its operations are managed by the same physicians you entrust with your family's health care.
Currently Enrolling Studies
• Lactose Intolerance Clinical Trial — Are you lactose intolerant? If you have a recent history of intolerance to milk and other dairy products, are between 18 and 75 years old and meet other criteria, this study may be just what you’re looking for. Study medication provided at no charge to you; you may qualify for time and travel compensation. Phone 937-297-8999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Overactive Bladder (OAB) Study — If you are 18 years old or older and have experienced the symptoms of OAB within the last 3 months, you may qualify for this new study! Compensation for time and travel; study-related care and medication is provided at no charge to you. Call 937-297-8999 or email email@example.com
• Type 2 Diabetes Study — If you are experiencing nerve pain in your feet and/or legs, you may be eligible for this study.
• High Triglycerides Study — If you suffer from high triglycerides and are over 18 years old, check to see if you qualify for this study!
For further study details or to learn more about the Center, call 937/297-8576.
The ethical and legal codes that govern medical practice also apply to clinical trials. In addition, most clinical research is federally regulated with built in safeguards to protect the participants. The trial follows a carefully controlled protocol, a study plan which details what researchers will do in the study.
To learn more about the Providence Health Partners Center for Clinical Research and its research activities, call Debbie Shockley at 937-297-8994.
The Providence Center for Clinical Research is conveniently located at the Providence Medical Group corporate headquarters at 2912 Springboro West, Suite 200, Dayton, Ohio 45439. Click here for a map and driving directions.